Codex Capital sources, evaluates, executes and monitors direct investments on behalf of its Investment Partners, Codex Capital co-invests in every deal
Whilst there are no fixed deal criteria, we have extensive experience in small & mid market buyouts/ins, provision of growth capital and turnarounds. Deal experience ranges from start ups through to FTSE100 companies across a full range of sectors.
Why the Codex Capital model appeals to our Investment Partners:
- Co-investment in every deal results in aligned approach
- Private equity exposure outside constraints/costs of a typical fund structure
- Off-market deal opportunities
- Discretion to invest on a deal-by-deal basis
- If desired, a degree of ongoing involvement in investments
Why the Codex Capital model appeals to investee companies:
- Informed and like-minded investors that can add strategic value
- Investment decisions unrestricted by constraints of fund structures
- Flexible patient alternative source of capital
- Reduced fees and regulatory reporting vs. traditional capital raising solutions
“Codex Capital takes the lead funding position in every deal on behalf of one or more of our Investment Partners. We have no fund imposed time limits and align the interests of our funding partners with our own and those of the companies we invest in.”
Our Investment Partners: are UHNW individuals, multi-family offices, as well as select institutions typically with a minimum of £25 million to invest
Our Investment Partners generally prefer complete privacy and so we do not publicise their details nor the investments they have made without their consent.
Our Investment Partners work with Codex Capital for a variety of reasons – all see professional deal flow, alignment and a turnkey approach.